The Seychelles is the only mid-ocean group of granitic islands in the world, the Seychelles was formed 600 million years ago when Gondwanaland broke up. A veritable Garden of Eden with its rare and unique flora and fauna, the islands protect more than 46 percent of its territory with conservation and natural reserves.
Its virgin beauty can be witnessed in the uncrowded white beaches, swaying palms, striking grey and pink boulders, untouched forests, bird sanctuaries, exotic hideaways and unspoilt underwater riches. Ecological treasures the Seychelles boast include the world’s smallest frog, the female Coco-de-Mer fruit, prehistoric beetles, the magpie robin, brush warbler, the white-throated rail, black parrot, giant tortoises, rare butterflies and flowers. If you are looking for a natural paradise, the Seychelles will more than satisfy you, it will astound you with its splendour.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Seychelles
- Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Aldabra Atoll, Mahe Island, Seychelles
- Cousin Island Special Reserve, Cousin Island, Seychelles
- Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seycheles
- Seychelles National Museum, Victoria, Mahe Island, Seychelles
- The Rock Spa, Frigate Island, Seychelles
- Anse Georgette, Praslin Island, Seycheles
- Ste Anne Marine National Park, Sainte Anne Island, Seychelles
- Bel Air Cemetery, Mahe Island, Seychelles
- Clock Tower, Victoria, Mahe Island, Seychelles